Serving Southeastern, MA, Cape Cod and the Islands
Southeast Community Partnership, LLC is made of Family Continuity, Gosnold, Inc., and South Shore Mental Health.
The Southeast Community Partnership serves certain adults covered by MassHealth who are enrolled in an Accountable Care Organization or Managed Care Organization. Our purpose is to assist people with complex medical, mental health, addiction and social needs in finding and obtaining services they need in order to live healthier lives. Please speak with your healthcare provider to find out more information or call 1-800-537-9240.
The services we provide to help with your care coordination are:
- Building a support team
- Working with your doctor to meet your healthcare needs
- Connecting you to services to fit your specific needs such as:
- Public Programs (food stamps, housing, etc.)
- Mental Health Programs
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Basic Supportive Services
- Assisting with discharge planning
THIS IS A VOLUNTARY PROGRAM.
HUB 1: Hyannis
HUB 3: Plymouth
South Shore Mental Health
2 – Falmouth
4 – Dartmouth
5 – Stoughton
Southeast Community Partnership promotes optimal health outcomes for adults with complex mental and physical health challenges through a responsive and collaborative system of care.
Founded in 1985, Family Continuity supports the behavioral health needs of individuals and families through community and home-based support, and outpatient mental health and substance use clinics. The Family Continuity program portfolio provides a spectrum of emotional, developmental, and behavioral programs for children, adolescents, adults, couples, families and seniors. FC has offices in the following communities: Worcester, Whitinsville, Lawrence, Peabody, Plymouth, and Hyannis.
Founded in 1972, Gosnold, Inc. has a rich history as a private, non-profit service agency. Its innovative range of programs and commitment to excellence has made Gosnold a program of choice for those affected with substance use disorders and co-occurring substance use and mental health conditions. Gosnold serves youth, adults, and families across multiple locations in Southeastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod, and the Islands.
South Shore Mental Health
South Shore Mental Health, founded in 1926, addresses the evolving behavioral health needs of South Shore communities. As a private, non-profit behavioral health agency, South Shore Mental Health offers a broad range of services for children, teens, and adults experiencing serious emotional challenges, behavioral issues, and substance abuse.
- Hundreds of existing affiliations with Primary Care, Behavioral Health, Substance Use, and other SocialServices foster connections and communications for optimum service coordination
- Broad range of programs under the Southeast CP agencies, including Emergency Services, Community-Based Residential and Supports, Detoxification Services, Substance Use Disorder Residential Rehabilitation, Case/Care Management, Recovery Coaching, Opioid Overdose Outreach, Pharmacological Services, MedicationAssisted Treatment, Partial Hospitalization, and other individual and group Outpatient Services
- Caring, committed, and qualified staff with competence in engaging clients with complex life challenges
- Resources to facilitate real-time communications, create pathways to needed services, and reduce acute care costs